||Bridge management uses the results from the
bridge inspection process to provide a financial plan for bridge
maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Recommendations for preventative maintenance for bridges.
- Quantify materials needed for maintenance programs.
- Identify deficient bridges for rehabilitation of replacement.
- Recommendations for
- Bridge elements with minor problems are identified and
recommended for specific maintenance to prevent serious
deterioration of their condition which could require expensive
- Quantify materials
needed for maintenance programs
- Careful tabulation of deteriorating elements can provide
accurate quantities of materials efficient management of the
materials needed maintenance or repairs.
- Identify and
deficient bridges for rehabilitation or replacement
- Bridges are identified and prioritized for rehabilitation or
replacement according to their structural capacity, expected traffic
requirements, geometric constraints and condition of important